Saturday, March 14, 2009

ITS A BOY!

We went to the doctor on March 4th and found out that we are having a baby boy! His heartbeat was 140 and he weighed about 10 oz. I think he is camera shy because he wouldn't turn so we could see his face, so when we go back to see Dr. Orso on April fools day we will have another ultrasound. She said they have to see the baby's face to rule out a cleft palate, which I don't really know what happens either way. I am very excited and we have decided to decorate his room with real pictures and posters of baby animals and their families. We will keep the walls neutral so the room can grow with the baby. We will also be decorating Graysons room so he can get in on the action! I have been feeling the baby move a pretty good bit lately, and David has felt him also, but he won't move around for anybody else yet! It's a very exciting feeling but also strange! It is interesting and a little crazy to think that I really have something alive and growing into a human being inside my tummy! I am just past the halfway mark! He should be about the size of a banana and is practicing swallowing a lot more now and gearing up the digestive system. Here's a picture of our son's little weewee and his precious little feet-they are crossed!

No comments: