Saturday, February 21, 2009

2-21-09
I'm late posting this one sorry! I can't get my pictures to load right so I'm behind!

We went to the doctor again last week and I'm still not feeling much like I'm pregnant! If you didnt know me, you would just think I'm a little overweight :( I havent felt the baby move yet but they say that should come at any time. When Dr. Orso was looking for the heartbeat, we heard it for just a few seconds, and then the little booger started squirming around and he couldn't find it again! But even though it was only for a second we still heard it, so everything's ok. All of my blood tests from last time came back normal so that is a plus! We only have about two and a half weeks left until we go back to find out what its going to be! Right now I am at 17 weeks and I have almost completely stopped getting nauseated all the time, but now I have heartburn just about every day! I'm also getting all kinds of pains in my lower tummy, but they say that's just me growing. Boo hoo...I guess if thats all the problems I have, then I should be more than thankful!

No comments: