Tuesday, July 14, 2009



Its almost time! I am 38 weeks pregnant now and will be having this baby any day now! He is already a beautiful baby as you can tell from my 4D ultrasound. We still dont have anything more than the first name picked out but we have narrowed it down and are leaning towards Xander Gage...we better pick soon! I haven't had any real problems throughout my pregnancy, but some things I could've lived without! For example, I have never had heartburn before in my life and now I have it just about every single day, and it is not fun! But thats what tums and prilosec are for so I will live. :) Also, my feet and fingers have been swelling...especially my feet, and that is very uncomfortable! They hurt towards the end of the day and I have to prop them up. I'm also to the point where I have to roll out of bed in the morning and I feel like a turtle on its back! David thinks this is funny! I'm glad he is having such a great time with it...lol. We painted my big belly like a watermelon last night, and that was really fun. We also had maternity pictures made at JC Penny so we will never forget this special time in our lives! Grayson was with us and he was very good and we got some great shots. He will talk to my tummy and tell "baby Xander" hello and ask him how he is doing! I can't wait to see how we will all adjust to our new addition...Tinkerbell might be the most jealous, but hopefully she will love him as much as she does us, even though she won't be getting as much attention..she will still get to dress up and sit on the counter right next to Xander in the bumbo seat while I get ready in the mornings! We worked on the nursery a little more a couple of days ago and I appreciate eveyone's help! Gran, Pop, Mom, Lynn, Tina, David, and David B. have worked hard on getting everything done. I think this will be a wonderful time in all of our lives and I can't wait until he gets here and we can see his cute little face!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww!!! I can't wait til little Xander is here! You look so cute with your pregnant belly. And Xander is so cute. I know you are getting excited! You better let me know when he arrives! Love you!!

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

that is funny that you painted your belly..it really looks like you are holding a watermelon! Congrats on your new baby boy!